Monday 14 November 2016

Random cards 1

This week I am trying out new ideas I have seen at shows or on the TV.  It is great to have the time to just play!!  I have two workshops later in the week so I need to keep in mind the theme "Winter Birthdays"

This is my version of a card I saw a long time ago.  The sponged background is Lost Lagoon and Pear Pizzazz, overstamped with Pear Pizzazz and Basic Black.  The main stamp is from Inkylicious and is called All About Allium.
I think this card would fit the theme very well.
Have a good week.  Mx

3 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous stamp set and will doubtless make lots of gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had it over a year and this us the first time I have used it!! But it does make my sort of card...glad I found it on the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love your colour choices and the stamp set ... I think I have something similar I must look it out!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete