Saturday 17 February 2018

Hello again

Gosh, there are some lovely people around!  People who have supported me through a few difficult months and I do appreciate their support. 
Thank you too, to those who have asked "Where are your posts?  We miss them!!"


A special word to the person who sent a message this morning, are you really in Dubai?  Whatever, you have spurred me on and I am going to try and have another go at sharing my passion with you and one or two others.



During January I settled down to devise cards for our Charity Weekend in April and I will share some of my efforts with you.  They didn't all make the shortlist and some are adaptations of cards seen elsewhere.



One of the better cards to begin with!  I just love Lavinia stamps and combined with the super coloured inks from Stampin'Up I was very happy with this first attempt.


  Take care and have a great weekend.  Mx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back! Sorry I missed yesterday but at the moment I'm not nice to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your recovery comes very quickly. Mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back on your blog. Nice card.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Elaine. Loved the last lot of cards your mum brought to show us. Keep well. Mandy

    ReplyDelete